Harris Hill Fundraising Event
As well as recruiting staff for charity events jobs at all levels, Harris Hill's team is actively involved in a range of fundraising initiatives for clients and the wider charity sector.
Here are some of the charity fundraising events that we've been involved in recently:
- Our CEO successfully completed the Etape stage of the Tour de France and a Tour to Amsterdam and in the process raised £5,000 for Lynn's Bowel Cancer Campaign and Hope and Play
- Elinor, Sandra, Ali and Suzanne have just completed Walk the Walk raising almost £2,000
- Siobhan climber to Everest base camp for Marie Curie
- Anton and Stella ran the marathon and raised £3,00 between them
- Dress down days which benefitted various charities with £2,200
Harris Hill Charity Fundraising Events in 2011
Here's our calendar of events for 2011.
- The Moonwalk London 2011
- Staff 'Dress Down Days' with various charities benefitting
- More cycling by Aled - The Etape, Dragon Ride and Tour des Alpes
- A number of 5k and 10k runs
For more information about our charity fundraising events activities, please email Shaffica.Macgregor@harrishill.co.uk or follow us on Twitter.
And if you're looking for a charity events job, why not visit our charity jobs board.