Interim Head of Marketing & Digital
Leading charity is seeking an Interim Head of Marketing & Digital for a period of 6 months.
- Lead on the development of marketing and digital strategies and business plans, in both traditional and digital media, to increase the number of supporters getting and/or giving support
- To work with colleagues in the charity's Services, Fundraising and Policy & Campaigns teams to oversee the testing, creation, management, delivery and review of key marketing campaigns within agreed strategies, plans and budgets.
- To help lead on the development of integrated strategies and plans, ensuring that we capitalize on every opportunity to build brand, raise awareness, deepen understanding, drive action and grow income.
To play an active role in the Engagement Management Team (EMT), contributing to overall strategy and management of the new Engagement Division.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Evidence of working at a senior level, ideally in a not-for-profit organisation, to develop successful integrated Marketing & Digital Strategies, plans, activities and campaigns.
- A strong personal track record of overseeing marketing & digital functions to drive national and local supporter growth
- Senior level expertise in response marketing and content marketing.
- Evidence of building brand new Marketing & Digital programmes, teams and activities, including defining business processes and information systems.
- Evidence of operating at a senior level to successfully develop, manage and monitor £1m+ Marketing expenditure budgets.
- Evidence of leading, motivating and developing marketing & digital teams to deliver required results.