Terms And Conditions
Each time that you enter the Harris Hill website, you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions as laid out below.
- Use of this website by you is for the purposes of recruitment, whether you are looking for employment opportunities, recruiting new staff or seeking career assistance. With the exception of your personal information account, on which you may register as a prospective candidate online, you must not seek to access or alter any information on this site to which you do not have authorisation. In addition, you must not seek to use any software or electronic device to overload, crash or interfere with our system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all information you provide to us is accurate and true, and not likely to mislead or deceive. It is this information that we use to aid the process of recruitment, passing it on to prospective employers. The information you provide must not in any way be considered to be offensive, discriminatory, illegal or defamatory, nor should it be in any way unlawful.
- We do our very best to ensure all information on our website is accurate. However, we will not accept any liability for inaccuracies that may occur on this website.
- We sometimes offer automatic links to other parties' websites, particularly with respect to downloading details for specific positions. We do this with the aim of assisting you to rapidly reach information about an organisation that may be of interest. We do not accept liability or responsibility for the content of these third party websites.
- It is your responsibility to keep your username and password confidential, both of which you will need, if you register online with us. If you believe the confidentiality of these details has been breached in any way it is your responsibility to notify us immediately, to enable us to protect your information. We do not accept any liability for the improper use of, or disclosure of, individual passwords.
- We maintain overriding discretion as to the information provided on our website. We may therefore delete any registration, or deny individuals access to our website at any time, without explanation or notification.
- We aim to maintain the highest standards of operation for our website. However, on occasion there are problems of continuity in transmission or interruptions to our service. We do not accept liability when such errors occur, nor do we have any legal or continuing obligation to operate this website.
- This website is protected by the international laws covering copyright, software and trademarks. Although you may download information from this site for your own personal purposes, it is not allowable to download or copy material from this site for any business use.
- We may make modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notification. Each time you log onto this site you will be judged as being in acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as they are worded on the site.