£13 - 14 per hour
020 7820 7308
almost 2 years ago
1 Month, 4 Weeks, 1 Day
A fantastic Animal Welfare Charity are looking to recruit their next Accounts Payable Clerk. This is a temporary vacancy for 4-8 weeks whilst our client recruits for the permanent position.
Please note that you will need to be available for an immediate start for this opportunity as my client would ideally like you to be in the office by Monday 11th February.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Process supplier invoices and review and ensure coding is accurate
- Process staff expense claims and credit card statements
- Maintain the accounts payable inbox and ensure that enquiries are dealt with in a timely manager
- Chase up on invoices or expenses that require approval
- Process cheques received and other daily banking transactions
Skills and experience required:
- Strong experience using accounting packages (purchase ledger)
- Experience of carrying out supplier statements and expense reconciliations
- Strong experience in resolving matters with external suppliers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working with Microsoft Navision is desirable but not essential
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted further.