£9.34 - 9.34 per hour
6 days ago
4 Weeks, 1 Day
Adviza is a vibrant and innovative charity working to make a positive difference for young people and adults, to give them the best possible chance to progress successfully in learning and work. They're equally committed to supporting and investing in their workforce too, recently awarded silver status by Investors in People thanks to the highly positive feedback of their current staff.
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Team Leader.
The successful candidate must be willing to commit to 2 x 3 night residential overnight stays.
Job Title: Assistant Team Leader (National Citizen Service)
Salary: £9.34ph plus £150 per 3 night residential
Duration: 4 weeks
Start date: Inductions in September, Delivery starts October
Location: Various offices across Berkshire and Buckinghamshire
(Bracknel RG12 1AX; Aylesbury, HP20 1TN; Bourne End, SL8 5AU; Newbury, RG14 1BA)
Residentials will be taking place at Ashford, TN25 4AJ (travel provided)
Key responsibilities include:
- To work with and support the Team Leader in leading young people on a one to one basis and in a team setting.
- To deliver the project to a team of young people that will meet the objectives of the National Citizen Service contract.
- To develop young peoples’ skills and develop their interest in community involvement.
- To encourage and motivate the young people on a residential outdoor experience and support the delivery of activities, where appropriate.
- Support the work with local employment and voluntary leads to ensure coordinated activity within the community for social action planning and delivery.
- Experience of working with young people in a variety of settings and from diverse backgrounds
- The ability to be a good motivator with peers and in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and determination for seeing the residential programme through
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted