£27k per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
2 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a cancer charity in their search for a Challenge Events Executive.
As Challenge Event Executive you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of third-party Challenge events, supporting participants from sign up to completion of their event and providing best in class stewardship.
You will be a high performing fundraiser with experience of delivering income growth through effective marketing and supporter stewardship. You will be driven and dynamic and relish the opportunity to deliver significant growth to support the charity to achieve its ambitious goals.
In collaboration with the Marketing team, you will create marketing plans for each event to inspire and secure supporters
You will develop and deliver excellent supporter communications to drive up income and supporter retention
You will continually evaluate your portfolio of events in order to ensure the achievement of income targets and maintain a sustainable events portfolio, including making recommendations for new mass participation events and initiatives
You will be setting the annual budgets for your income streams, providing monthly reports and implementing contingency plans when required
You will be working closely with colleagues in Philanthropy, Corporate Partnerships and In-memory to provide challenge events support and ensure seamless stewardship of supporters across teams
You will also keep up to date with events/community fundraising initiatives and news from across the third sector to help inform our own activity
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of Community and Events fundraising (desirable)
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships
- Proactive and problem solving attitude
- Experience of implementing new processes to support effective fundraising
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to respond sensitively and appropriately to emotional circumstances, including distressed and bereaved supporters
- Experience of using Raiser's Edge (desirable)
Deadline: 4th May at 8am
Interview date: 11th May
Contract type: Permanent
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Dagmara.email@example.com or call 02078207315.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.