£30k - 35k per year
020 7820 7333
2 months ago
A leading cultural, social change organisation is looking for a Digital Development Officer on a permanent basis.
As Digital Development Officer you will help to manage and optimise the charity’s digital services, including the website. You’ll work alongside the Marketing team to enhance the online experience for users and create impactful digital communications, leading on the delivery of new website improvements.
Key attributes they’re looking for are:
- Strong working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), ideally Episerver / Optimizely.
- Good understanding of digital analytics and reporting on performance (including dashboards) to inform data led planning and decision making.
- Good knowledge of marketing and digital operations, including briefs, proposals, scheduling, workflow and knowledge management.
- Good understanding accessibility standards, UX and SEO best practice.
- Working knowledge of HTML for troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM), campaign planning and social media management tools.
- Client-side experience working with agencies and suppliers to ensure projects are effectively scoped, planned and delivered.
- Online copywriting, copy-editing and publishing of webpages and content to best practice standards, brand guidelines and house style
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to hear more, please do get in touch!
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.