£36.4k per year
020 7820 7305
about 1 year ago
I am thrilled to be working with a pioneering children’s protection charity, as they look to recruit a Digital Officer, to work 3 days a week, on a fixed term contract basis until end April 2021.
The charity are looking for a skilled and dedicated professional to join their innovative media and communications team, where you will report to the Media & Communications Manager and will mentor the Communications Assistant, working closely with all others in the team.
- As the digital expert you will deliver and continually refine the digital component of a major communications project to bring about positive and measurable behavioural change for the charity’s mission. You will deliver and continually refine the digital component of the broader media and communications strategy that underpins the charity’s strategy.
- The successful candidate will lead on website, organic and paid social media development and evaluation, working at the cutting edge of digital campaigning, managing key day-to-day relationships with PR agencies, government contacts and expert industry support.
Your previous experience:
- A demonstrable track-record in developing and implementing digital strategies that underpin broader communications strategies
- Work experience in social media and digital marketing
- A strongly evidence-based and data-driven approach to digital marketing and integrated communications activities
- Significant experience of monitoring, evaluating and reporting on Google Analytics
Location: Epsom, Surrey- you will be based in the office. (We anticipate that this role may initially be home-based depending on Covid-19 restrictions)
Salary: £21,840 (£36,400 f.t.e)
Benefits: We offer NEST pension, 33 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
and Benenden Health Cover
To apply please email your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, as the charity look to hire quickly. Please note candidates will need to be able to start within 1 months’ notice.
I look forward to hearing from you.