£35k - 40k per year
020 7820 7305
11 months ago
As Digital Project Manager for a fantastic youth charity your main focus will be to manage the delivery of key digital projects and to lead in their scoping, defining, scheduling, resourcing, tracking and delivery. Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to agreed requirements. These projects will encompass website redevelopment, campaigns, CRM development etc.
The role will be suited to a project manager with a technical understanding:
Key areas of responsibility:
• Lead on technical briefing for new projects
• Lead the scoping, articulation and delivery of digital projects
• Project management
• Responsible for management of any agencies or freelancers involved in the projects
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Lead the technical scoping of digital projects and articulate development needs
• Liaise with other departments across the organisation to ensure that digital requirements documentation is created to the desired standard and available in a timely fashion ensure the integration of digital services within those teams
• Provide strong project management skills, taking on new projects when needed
• Provide technical guidance and support to the Fundraising team on project proposals
• Manage digital partnerships, attending and manage meetings with external organisations and agencies when needed
• Manage a variety of projects ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget
• Budget and expenditure management
Salary £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience
12 month contract, full-time hours.
You will work remotely until September, and then have the ability to come to London at least a few days a week.
Please email me your CV for more info! Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org