£140 - 200 per day
020 7820 7313
9 months ago
3 Months, 1 Week, 6 Days
Harris Hill is working with a lovely charity that works with Young Women and girls, in their search for a Digital Transformation Project Manager.
The charity is developing a digital learning and development platform but have found themselves a little short and requiring someone ASAP until March 2022.
We are seeking a Project Manager to manage and drive forward the L&D Project from the beginning of December to end of March 2022.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing the project plan and critical path, ensuring that these reflect the key milestones of the project
- Taking ownership of the sprint planner (incl. regular updating and amending) to keep the project plan on track, including updating annual leave and capacity
- Running twice weekly stand-ups
- Working with the product provider to deliver the project and escalating any issues or risks to the Digital Lab Manager and Portfolio Office Manager Reviewing key project documentation, such as the PID, and ensuring that the work-strands have been adequately segmented and planned for delivery Facilitating lessons learnt workshops
- Interrogating and providing challenge on grey areas
- Managing and reducing project risks and issues
- Developing the planner for Phase 2 including the resource plan and ensuring team members are aware of their responsibilities
- Supporting the Digital Project and Product Lead to manage and facilitate Working Group sessions
- Provide monthly reports to the L&D Project Board, noting actions and chasing these as required
- Drafting weekly highlight status updates by email to stakeholders
If you are immediately available and interested in supporting this amazing charity, please apply without delay.