£30k - 32k per year
5 months ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with an exceptional conversation charity based in the South West. They are looking for a new Donor Development Manager to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis.
You play a leading role in their Individual Giving team, working across a wide variety of offline and online activity to recruit and retain individual donors. This role is responsible for the development and implementation of their donor development programme, including a new mid-level giving initiative.
Essential Criteria includes –
- Strong experience across individual giving, both acquisition and retention
- Track record of success in achieving and growing income targets in Individual Giving
- Experience across a wide range of individual techniques including digital, direct mail . .
- Strong analytical skills with experience of developing support journeys
- Excellent communications skills both internally and externally (including external agencies)
- Good leadership skills, able to motivate and develop a high performing team
This is a fantastic role, helping to deliver more than 50% of the charity’s income. It is the perfect time to be joining the charity, as the organisation and its goals have never been more relevant. For more information, please contact Ben Pountney at Harris Hill.