£25k - 27.5k per year
020 7820 7331
7 months ago
A health charity are exclusively working with Harris Hill in their search for their new Challenge Events and Campaigns Officer. This is a varied and exciting role as they will be required to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders, across all aspects of community and event fundraising. This will include helping to deliver an annual calendar of runs, walks, challenge and sporting events across the UK, as well as increasing support through campaigns like their Coffee Morning Month in November.
The post holder will have a passion for event and relationship management and as they help deliver a UK wide community events fundraising strategy, ensuring a four nations approach, engaging existing, new and lapsed supporters.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- At least one-year experience in an event delivery or project planning role.
- Successful and demonstrable experience of developing relationships for long-term benefit
- Experience of delivering projects/activities within tight deadlines
- Demonstrate success in building effective relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
If you would like to learn more about this role or would like to receive a full job description then please do get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.