£38k per year
020 7820 7310
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are extremely proud to be working with an international charity who work tirelessly for the rights of those who do not have the ability to speak-up for themselves.
We are looking for an experienced, conscientious and resourceful Finance Business Partner who has experienced working for an international charity / non-profit. If you are close to qualifying and if you are used to working in multiple currencies this could be the role for you.
You will be required to integrate all of the functions of the Finance Business Partner role. For example you will need to co-ordinate and support the production of the monthly management packs and prepare the financial and budget reports for the senior management team.
You will also produce variance analysis and commentary as well as accounts and transactional listings for various budget holders and the SMT.
Finance Business Partner requirements:
- Part qualified
- Advanced Excel user
- Strong experience of producing financial forecasts
- Strong experience of producing budgets
- Strong and rounded communication skills
- Strong experience in management accounting
- Strong experience in providing variance analysis
- Experienced in providing financial commentary for management accounts
- Experience working with-in an international non-profit
Please provide us with an up-to-date CV. If you have the skills & experience we are looking for we will be in touch.
If you have the required experience you will be asked to send us a cover letter detailing why you are the perfect candidate for the job.
All the best!