£24,261 - 28,542 per year
3 months ago
National children's charity is seeking a Fundraiser - Individual Supporters in the Acquisition and Products team to ensure that the charity effectively recruit new donors through channels such as Digital, DRTV, SMS, and Out-of-home. This person will liaise closely with other fundraisers in the Individual Supporters team, as well as colleagues across the organisation in order to deliver engaging, innovative and effecient supporter recruitment campaigns.
- Development and implementation of effective donor acquisition campaigns.
- Delivery of campaigns across a range of channels including DRTV, Payroll giving, SMS, Digital and Outdoor.
- Direction and management of all agencies and suppliers for Acquisition and Products activities.
- Evaluation and reporting of campaign activities.
Skills and abilities:
- Highly developed written communication skills to understand, interpret and present complex information in a clear and persuasive way for a range of audiences.
- Highly developed ability to verbally present information, including fundraising ideas, pitches and project updates to a range of audiences in a clear, inspiring and confident way to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to collect data from various sources, analyse findings, identify opportunities, evaluate their viability and present findings clearly in a way that meets desired outcomes.
- Experience of success in delivering results as set out in a team or departmental plan.
- Experience of success in a customer led environment such as fundraising, sales or marketing.