£42k - 46k per year
020 7820 7319
21 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Finance and Operations on a full-time permanent basis, based in London, to provide budgeting and financial services and participate in a busy environmental charity as part of its Senior Management Team.
Please note, hybrid working is currently in place with this organisation.
As Head of Finance and Operations, you will:
- Raise invoices in QuickBooks and manage credit control
- Maintain bank reconciliations and cashflow forecasts
- Build a strong finance and operations team including the existing Office Manager
- Provide quarterly reporting/forecasting for and attend Finance Committee & Board Meetings
- Preparation of detailed annual budget
The successful applicant will:
- Have significant demonstrable experience in finance within the charity sector, in a similar role
- Be a fully qualified and accredited accountant
- Working knowledge of accounting software including QuickBooks
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.