£50k per year
020 7820 7305
about 1 year ago
As Head of Membership and Development you will join a growing health focused membership organisation, which supports the NHS. This is a new role in a small organisation at an exciting time of growth, and they are looking for someone who will energised by this.
In this role you will develop, define and implement a membership engagement strategy and refreshed membership value proposition.
- Be responsible for Member engagement and retention, listening to member feedback and responding proactively to member’s needs.
- Deliver and develop the full member services offer, including events, bespoke advice and guidance, peer support and both offline and online/digital resources. Assist members to build capacity and capability recognising the diversity and different needs of member cohorts.
- Provide expert advice to the Director of Operations and senior leadership team on membership issues.
Your previous experience:
- Sound knowledge and demonstrable management experience of working within a customer focussed membership organisation
- Knowledge and experience of delivering member services
- An understanding of the membership landscape, ideally within a VCSE and/or health related sector
- Experience of managing a team, ideally in a dispersed setting
Contract 6 month FTC. Full-time, 5 days a week.
Salary £50,000 plus 10% pension contribution.
Location- Warwick 2 days a week, with 3 days from home or in the London office.
To apply please email your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, as the charity look to hire quickly. Please note candidates will need to be able to start immediately.
I look forward to hearing from you.