Senior Temps Consultant - Business Support
I am excited to be working alongside a fantastic London based health charity in search of an HR Business Partner for a 6-month FTC. This hybrid role is a fantastic opportunity to join the charity’s supportive and fun team at a time when exciting people plans are starting to take shape.
You’ll be an experienced HR Business Partner, with the ability to hit the ground running, to lead on a number of exciting upcoming HR projects for 2024.
The organisation is transforming the way in which it works and the HR team will be at the heart of these changes, supporting managers and teams on a variety of projects.
You’ll have worked in a similar role at this level. You’ll have substantial experience of:
• Providing expert employee relations advice and support on serious and complex cases
• Supporting on a variety of people projects including Pay and Reward
• Supporting various organisational change
As part of the HR Operations team you will be responsible for providing an efficient, friendly and a high quality service to customers across the organisation.
From providing first line advice, guidance and support with casework, including grievances, disciplinary matters, and sickness absence.
In addition, you’ll be undertaking a range of associated general HR transactional activities including payroll input each month and provide cover for colleagues within the HR Operations team as and when required.
• A CIPD qualification (ideally level 7) or equivalent
• Experience of working in a HR environment, having sound knowledge of employment law and employee relations procedures.
• Experience of employee dispute resolution.
• Experience of working with an HRIS, including data management and reporting.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this position, please apply online today, I would love to have a conversation with you!