£28k - 30k per year
7 months ago
Harris Hill is working with Derbyshire Wildlife Trust to recruit a Mobilisation Manager.
The position will grow the charity's resources and increase support for it's mission. The trust's vision is a Derbyshire rich in wildlife, valued by everyone, where wildlife moves freely through the countryside, towns and cities.
Mobilising mass public support from across the county is critical to achieving this vision. The Mobilisation Manager will do just that; growing membership; creating powerful appeals and fundraising opportunities; driving campaigning actions that result in real change.
- Oversee the growth of Membership and other regular giving programmes, in particular to expand the use of digital recruitment and maintain high levels of retention.
- Develop and drive a supporter journey strategy which delivers continuous and sustainable supporter growth and mean supporter income growth.
- Work closely with marketing and campaigning colleagues to develop and grow campaigning initiatives that result in tangible victories and a growing pool of supporters for future actions or donations.
- Work with colleagues from across the Trust to create successful initiatives and products which encourage support and also promote organisational brand and values.
- Drive growth in income from digital channels.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Mass market fundraising including digital, lead generation and other direct marketing techniques
- Membership, regular giving or subscription models.
- Community, event and challenge based fundraising
- Online and offline campaigning
If you're interested in applying or finding out more please email email@example.com