£39,055 - 44,697 per year + 0
020 7820 7305
6 months ago
A new position has come in with a leading youth engagement charity for a PR Manager, where you will manage the delivery of an ambitious PR strategy and manage the development and delivery of outstanding creative media campaigns.
This is a full-time fixed-term contract, up to February 2020 in London.
- Promoting the charity's values, mission and vision through an exciting programme of targeted PR campaigns across a wide range of media channels.
- To ensure youth s voices are at the forefront of our media work and provide a programme of high-profile media opportunities to speak out in the media and via our digital channels.
- To lead a targeted journalist briefing programme, and an innovative programme of story and feature placement, to target our key audiences.
- To work with the Head of PR & Advocacy and Director of Communications to deliver effective crisis communications, and issues of reputation management, when necessary, including relating to safeguarding.
- To lead our communications partnership with Countries & Regions (C&R) to increase the volume of high-quality media coverage in regional and local media.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Developing and delivering first class national, regional and local PR campaigns across a wide range of media
- Running reactive media commentary programmes including developing newsworthy public positions and securing comment in the media
- Developing and managing engaging PR campaigns and strategies
- Crisis and reputation management
- Integrating PR, advocacy and digital strategies
- Working successfully with volunteers and young people
- Managing budgets
Please get in touch ASAP for more details, by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be submitted on Monday 26th November, so please get in touch now to avoid disappointment.