£11.79 - 11.79 per hour
7 months ago
1 Month, 1 Week, 6 Days
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a looking for a Programme Coordinator for a fantastic Educational Trust.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Job Title: Programme Coordinator
Salary: £ 11.79ph
Hours: Full time
Duration: 4-6 weeks
- Work with the Outreach Team to process incoming requests from schools for speakers and educators
- Contact teachers, freelance educators, volunteers etc. to make arrangements for outreach sessions in schools
- Ongoing responsibility for updating a booking system for Outreach sessions and a database to maintain effective records
- Respond to general enquiries from teachers, students and members of the public
- Track Outreach expenses and send invoices
- Send out follow up surveys and collect evaluations and feedback following survivor/educator outreach sessions
- Support the Outreach Team in:
- Compiling statistics for the Outreach Programme
- Administration for annual Outreach Programme events
- Maintaining strong relationships with our team of volunteers and educators
- Attend events organised by the Trust throughout the year.
- Carry out any other reasonable request by the Senior Management Team and the Chief Executive
- Prior experience of working in an administrative capacity for a busy, faced paced team
- Excellent IT skills, with experience of using Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail; ability to plan and prioritise a heavy workload and keep to targets and deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with different audiences
- Ability to work with elderly people demonstrating high levels of patience and empathy
- Ability to take initiative and work without constant supervision
- Availability to occasionally travel within the UK and to work on occasional evenings and weekends
- A strong commitment to the Educational Trust’s purpose and values
- Familiarity with the pressures faced by teachers and schools and an understanding of how to work within this sector
- Prior experience of working with elderly people and/or schools
- Familiarity with the Trust’s Outreach Programme
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.