£32,730 - £36,481
020 7820 7307
over 1 year ago
We're delighted to be recruiting this 3-month FTC role (starting in September) for Adviza, a vibrant and innovative charity in the Thames Valley, working to make a positive difference for young people and adults to give them the best possible chance to progress successfully in learning and work.
They're equally committed to supporting and investing in their workforce too, recently awarded silver status by Investors in People thanks to the highly positive feedback of their current staff.
As Project Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Project management, including developing, designing & overseeing processes and budget management
- To lead the direct delivery teams in achieving the set outcomes for, ensuring success, managing a number of Wave Leaders across the Thames Valley and South West
- Significant engagement with delivery partners focused on facilitating a collaborative delivery of outcomes
- Work with the compliance team to ensure all participant and financial claims are accurate and managed effectively in a timely manner
- Proven significant experience of delivering services to young people from diverse backgrounds
- Significant management and supervisory experience
- Experience of managing a front line delivery service
- Proven track record of performance monitoring and dealing with under performance issues and of monitoring individuals and project performance against agreed objectives and targets
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
For more details of the National Citizen Service project you'll be working on, see https://www.ncsyes.co.uk/autumn or click below.