£42,346 - 48,537 per year
about 1 year ago
Harris Hill are working with a fantastic Youth charity on an exciting Public Fundraising Manager opportunity.
A confident senior fundraiser you will lead the national public fundraising programme through a period of growth. You will use your fundraising expertise to cover events, individual giving, legacies in memory and membership and monitor strategic development in these areas. In leading the new strategy for events and membership starting in 2020, ensuring that the impact of these areas is supported organisation wide will be a key priority.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Demonstrated experience generating income
- Broad fundraising expertise, with experience in multiple income streams
- Experience delivering mass participation events
- Excellent supporter journey experience
- Knowledge of Direct Marketing
- Strong project management experience
Location: Central London
Salary: £42-48,500 DOE
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.email@example.com or call 02078207302.
This role will firmly close Wednesday 19th February at 8.00am. Please get in touch today to avoid disappointment.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.