£30k per year
020 7820 7310
3 months ago
Harris Hill has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Campaigns Advisor to join this national medical research charity. Although they are based in London they have a hybrid working policy is in operation, which allows for flexibility between work & home.
About the role
As a Senior Campaigns Advisor, you will be helping to plan, develop, deliver, strategic and impactful campaigns and events across the UK, leading to positive change for people living with and affected by the disease the charity works to combat.
The role is busy and diverse, requiring collaborative cross-organisational working. You will be working closely with colleagues in the Policy and Campaigns team. You'll also be working with supporters and volunteers, ensuring people affected by and living with this illness are consulted and involved in the development and delivery of the charity's campaigns, ensuring all campaigns give them a voice to affect change.
What are we looking for?
You will be a creative and strategic thinker with proven experience of working in a campaigns environment within a third or public sector organisation. You will be an expert in planning and delivering inspiring and innovative campaigns to successfully bring about change.
Excellent verbal, written, presentation, organisational and administrative skills are key to succeed in this role. You will need to engage effectively with different audiences and networks.
- Experience of working in a campaigns environment within a third/public sector organisation
- Expertise in developing, planning and delivering campaign strategies to successfully bring about change
- Experience of developing campaigns materials and a range of campaigning actions
- Excellent verbal, writing, presentation, organisational and administrative skills
- An outcome-focussed approach with good reporting & negotiating skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment, prioritise workload and to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload effectively as well as part of a team
- Computer literate with experience of all Microsoft Office packages
This is a great opportunity for you to come into an environment that is genuinely positive and caring. Together with a high level of trust, and a performance driven culture, this charity gives its staff the freedom & flexibility to work in a style that best suits you.
So, if you feel this is the perfect role, we would love to hear from you.