£36,342 per year
over 2 years ago
International human rights charity is seeking a Senior Direct Marketing Coordinator. In this key role working closely with the Supporter Acquisition Manager you'll help to deliver effective direct marketing strategy to recruit new donors and members.
As the Acquisition team look to diversify its channel mix throughout 2020, this vital role will help manage the planning, implementation and evaluation of some of these important new channel tests. This could include work across door to door, lottery/prize-led, digital, lead generation and DRTV.
You'll be project managing some of these channel tests from start to finish, liaising with external suppliers and agencies to ensure everything runs smoothly and keeping a close eye on budgets and results.
What will you need:
- Experience of managing individual giving fundraising appeals/projects preferably within donor acquisition - backed up by a broad understanding of the principles around direct and digital marketing.
- Strong planning and scheduling skills mean you'll have no problem handling multiple projects
- The ability to analyse and interpret numerical/statistical data will stand you in good stead.
- Ability to build relationships with external agencies as well as other staff.
- Experience managing DRTV and/or a door-to-door campaigns is preferable.