£40k per year
020 7820 7333
almost 2 years ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fantastic global organisation in their recruitment for a Senior Manager, Platforms and Academy.
In this post, you'll play a critical role in the delivery of a modern multi-channel communications strategy that strengthens the organisation's relevance and service-provision, drives engagement with existing and new stakeholders, and achieves high visibility for its content and thought leadership.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and implementing platforms that successfully deliver services and engagement
- Driving the development of community platforms with product owners from the Networks and Communities department and Business, Industry, and Policy Insights department
- Developing implementing and evaluating modern marketing campaigns to promote platforms and the organisation
- Driving production and tailoring of content for platforms to generate engagement and traffic
- Developing and leveraging strong relationships with communities, institutions, corporates, or other organisations that can support the effectiveness and growth of Council platforms and engagement
- Driving engagement from new stakeholder groups
If you're experienced in stakeholder engagement with proven experience in combining relationship development and user experience to successfully deliver engaged stakeholders then please do get in touch!
Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so please send over your CV ASAP to not miss out.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted further information.