Director - Fundraising
Are you passionate about major donor fundraising? Do you enjoy the thought of contributing to a large multimillion pound capital campaign? This might be the role for you. A faith based media charity are looking for a new Senior Key Relationships Manager to join their growing team.
Job title: Senior Key Relationships Manager
Location: UK wide, homebased with occasional travel to London
Grade and salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
Responsibilities within this role will include:
• Manage a portfolio of donors & prospects, in order to generate major gifts and multi-year pledges, through a mix of face-to-face and desk-based (phone) relationship building
• Establishing a pipeline of opportunity and delivering all aspects of the donor journey including research, cultivation, briefing, ask and stewardship phases for each prospect.
• Contribute to the £4million capital campaign.
To be considered:
• Experience working in face-to-face donor cultivation which could be within Corporate or Major Donor fundraising roles
• Proven experience in roles where meeting targets is key to success.
• Proven success in relationship building and securing five and six figure gifts
• Demonstrated creativity in moving prospects towards an ask for support
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on email@example.com or call her on 020 7820 7331.
The deadline is rolling so please send your CV to Hannah ASAP.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.