£8.50 - 8.50 per hour + £150 per 3 day residential
020 7820 7307
2 days ago
3 Weeks, 5 Days
Adviza is a vibrant and innovative charity working to make a positive difference for young people and adults, to give them the best possible chance to progress successfully in learning and work. They're equally committed to supporting and investing in their workforce too, recently awarded silver status by Investors in People thanks to the highly positive feedback of their current staff.
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for nine Team Leaders for this fantastic youth charity.
The successful candidate must be willing to commit to 2 x 3 night residential overnight stays.
Job Title: Team Leader (National Citizen Service).
Salary: £8.50 per hour + £150 per 3 day residential
Location: Berkshire and Buckinghamshire
Duration: 4 weeks
Start date: Inductions in September, Delivery starts October
- To work with young people on a one to one basis and in a team setting, encouraging and motivating them to undertake outdoor activities on a residential.
- To lead on delivery of the project to a team of young people that will meet the objectives of the National Citizen Service contract.
- To utilise and gather available information to focus the social action on areas of greatest need in the community and on activities which are tailored to the team's preference.
- Work with local employment leads to ensure coordinated activity with local employers.
- Ensure that all colleagues, volunteers and partner organisations understand the aims and their responsibilities in supporting the achievement of those objectives
- Experience of working with young people in a variety of settings and from diverse backgrounds
- Experience of delivery with multi-disciplinary teams or groups.
- Experience of working with statutory and voluntary organisations supporting young people.
- Ability to coordinate, monitor and evaluate service delivery
- The ability to collate information and evidence to support the outcomes of a specific project
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.