£36k per year
020 7820 7320
3 months ago
Therapies Service Manager (Clinical Lead)- Part-Time
This is an exciting opportunity to provide clinical leadership and supervision to a number of therapeutic services within Richmond Borough Mind. Our developed and respected Psychotherapy and Counselling Service has been providing long term counselling interventions to local residents since 1988. The service is self-funded and offers a range of therapies which aim to provide individuals with the support and opportunity to work through their difficulties in depth with a skilled and experienced trainee or fully qualified therapist. Sliding scale rates are offered to make sure that we are accessible to all. We also run a number of therapeutic, psychoeducational, support and peer-led one to one sessions and groups, training workshops and other activities.
To provide overall clinical support and direction for the Psychotherapy and Counselling service, within agreed strategic direction. To provide an integrative approach which ensures that there are a range of therapeutic modalities offered, enabling appropriate support for people with more complex needs as well as low to moderate needs. To extend the reach of the service considering individual, group, and digital provision.
Salary: £36,000 per annum (pro rata) + On-Call Payments
Hours of work: 22.5 hours per week (evening work is a condition of this post)
Responsible to: Operations Manager
Responsible for: Psychotherapy and Counselling Coordinator, Therapists / Counsellors, locums and volunteers as required.
- Experience of post counselling supervision qualification experience of providing individual counselling supervision
- Senior / Supervisor Accredited Membership of the UKCP, BACP, BCP, or BPS or willing to obtain this
- Psychotherapy or Counselling Qualification
- Experience, in either a paid or voluntary capacity, of delivering supervision to psychotherapists and/or counsellors delivering support services to people with complex mental health needs or other vulnerable groups.
- Experience of a range of modalities (e.g.CBT, Psychodynamic, Embodied work) to ensure an integrative service approach
- Awareness of BACP or similar accreditation and Ethical Framework
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd March 2022
We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.