£28k - 30k per year
020 7820 7331
11 days ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be partnering up with this wonderful social welfare organisation in their search for a new Trusts and Foundations fundraiser. You will be working closely with the Head of Fundraising and will be sourcing and writing bids of five and six figures. The successful candidate will be responsible for researching, identifying and applying to trusts and foundations and other grant-making bodies with timely, well written and compelling proposals.
Those applying must have excellent written communication skills and a strong track record of working to targets. You must have a proven track record of successful bid writing and the packaging of projects to suit funder requirements.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Maintain and build on their rolling programme of applications for 300+ existing Trusts
- Identifying relevant and timely projects best suited to each funder.
- Prospect new trusts and foundations both in the UK and overseas, conducting detailed research from public sources in order to optimise cold approaches.
- Prepare and submit detailed, relevant and compelling applications for funding from grant making trusts.
- Support the development of a stewardship programme for existing grant making trusts and their trustees and ensure the timely feedback of reports to funders.
To apply for this role you need to ideally have 3+ years' experience of Trusts fundraising and will have been working with budgets too. This role is based in Wiltshire and some office work will be required when things get back to 'normal', so ideally you will local or have access to get there once or twice a week.
If you want to receive a full job description or to have a conversation about the job please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on 02078207331 or email her on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.