Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
Principal Consultant - Fundraising
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the Virtual Events Executive to join a health related charity based in central London in order to coordinate a portfolio of virtual events expected to raise over £3.5 million per year.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end project management of virtual events, delivering marketing plans with the support of an agency
- You will keep abreast of developments in virtual events, spotting opportunities and making recommendations on how to grow and diversify the virtual events programme.
- You will be working with the Virtual Events Manager and Virtual Events Executive, to develop and test new virtual event propositions and evaluate their effectiveness.
In order to be successful, you must have experienced :
- of coordinating fundraising events or campaigns
- of working with external agencies on events or campaigns
- of using a relationship database to support, inform and report on fundraising activity
- IT literate with intermediate level Microsoft Office 365 applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams
- Understanding of effective marketing channels and techniques for driving participation in challenge events, particularly via digital channels
Benefits include: 33 days (plus eight bank holidays)
8% employer pension contribution (Aviva) or access to continue NHS Pension
Salary: £30,000 - £33,500 per annum
Contract type: Permanent, full time 37.5 hrs per week
Location: Central London, hybrid working with 2 days in the office
Deadline: on rolling basis
Interview date: ASAP
If this sounds like you, then please do get in touch ASAP!
This a permanent role based in London, with a hybrid working 2 days in the office.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.