£21,569 per year
020 7820 7307
13 days ago
Adviza is a vibrant and innovative charity working to make a positive difference for young people and adults, to give them the best possible chance to progress successfully in learning and work. They're equally committed to supporting and investing in their workforce too, recently awarded silver status by Investors in People thanks to the highly positive feedback of their current staff.
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for two Wave Leaders for this fantastic youth charity.
Job Title: Wave Leader (National Citizen Service).
Annual salary: £21,569
Location: Berkshire and Buckinghamshire
Duration: 3 months
Start date: September 2nd
- Oversee the coordination of the projects as they are being delivered, dealing with issues as they arise is in accordance with guidelines.
- To ensure the successful delivery of number of National Citizen Service group projects
- Performance management of the projects and individual staff members
- Lead the delivery teams in successfully achieving the project outcomes.
- Engagement and management of key stakeholders to achieve project outcomes.
- To provide line management, support and supervision to a group of Team Leaders and Assistant Team Leaders delivering the project.
- Proven experience of delivering services to vulnerable people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Management and supervisory experience.
- Good understanding of safeguarding procedures and the ability to follow policies relating to the welfare of young people
- Proven track record of reporting activities to a variety of stakeholders using formal systems and processes.
- Experience of managing a front line delivery service
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
For more details of the National Citizen Service project you'll be working on, see https://www.ncsyes.co.uk/autumn or click below.
Visit our dedicated recruitment site to find out much more about Adviza, and why their people consistently rate them as a great organisation to work for.