Up to £60,000 p.a. + Benefits
020 7820 7324
about 2 years ago
Harris Hill is proud to be working with Marie Stopes International on an appointment of a new Senior Advisor, Partnerships and Resource Mobilisation.
Based primarily in London but working as part of the Global External Affairs Team, the Senior Advisor will have a hybrid role, with elements of external affairs, advocacy, strategic engagement and high-level fundraising to reflect the core aspects of partnership building and resource mobilisation. As such, the postholder will have wide variety of responsibilities, including:
- Identifying emerging donor government audiences at parliamentary and policy level
- Influencing high-level policy change
- Developing strategic, high-level relationships across corporate foundations, governments and funding blocs
- Cultivating existing relationships and explore new sectors and partnerships to expand MSI's reach to ensure women's rights, girls' education, SRHR in humanitarian settings etc. are at the heart of such partnerships.
- Making the ask from partner organisations
As this is a role with varied responsibilities, successful applicants will demonstrate their skills and experience across these areas. For instance, you'll have a demonstrated record in engaging and influencing donors, senior policymakers and civil society agencies to deliver strategic outcomes, partnerships and funding. You'll also ideally have a track record of high-level fundraising, whether that's from corporate foundations, philanthropic foundations or otherwise. Moreover, an established network of relationships with politicians, decision makers and international agencies across the UK and Europe is particularly advantageous.
In addition, it is an occupational requirement for staff to be pro-choice.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to 60,000 p.a. + benefits. There will be a degree of international travel (in the realm of circa. 6 times p.a.), mainly in Europe. Marie Stopes International is a modern, flexible employer with equality, diversity and inclusion at its heart and encourages applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds.
A final shortlist of applications will be submitted at 12:00 p.m. on Monday 21st October. In order to get the ball rolling, please send an updated CV to email@example.com .