£24k - 26k per year
020 7820 7310
3 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a London based social enterprise in their search for an Accounts Assistants (Credit Control).
Accounts Assistant - Credit Control
To manage the revenue collection processes to ensure a timely and accurate service to external and internal customers.
- Collection of Commercial, tenant, nursery and other debt according to credit terms.
- Reconciliation of sales ledgers and control accounts on a monthly basis.
- Provision of weekly financial information to the commercial team.
- Prepare, on a monthly basis, management information on debtor balances, ageing and bad debt provisions for inclusion in the monthly management accounts pack.
- Daily banking of cash and cheque receipts.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly collection targets.
- Escalation, when necessary, to maintain good cash management for all companies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and sustain positive relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Significant credit control experience
- Experience of computerised accounting systems, proficiency in MS Excel
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts, processes and controls
- Process approximately 200 invoices per month across 3 companies
The ideal candidate will have 2/3 years experience of credit control in a non-profit organisation.