£32k - 36k per year
about 1 year ago
An international medical NGO is seeking an Acquisition Manager to successfully implement and develop the charity's Individual Giving Acquisition Strategy in order to maintain and grow income from individual cash and regular giving supporters.
- Manage and drive recruitment of regular givers and cash givers to grow income and supporter volumes, in a multi-channel programme.
- Manage relationships with agency partners executing acquisition campaigns on behalf of the charity for the betterment of the acquisition programme.
- Full campaign management and execution in line with prescribed deadlines. This includes briefing agencies, sourcing content, managing data, copy development, proofing, briefing stakeholders, training agents, developing campaign analysis and reporting, managing costs and invoice processing.
- Monitor and report on budgets and assist in building future expenditure and income targets.
- Work as part of the Individual Giving team to reach strategic targets.
Skills / experience required:
- Experience in a direct marketing environment with specific experience in donor acquisition
- Digital fundraising experience
- Experience of working in a fundraising department.
- Demonstrable analytical skills and highly numerate with experience of keeping and monitoring financial and budgeting reports.
- Experience and knowledge of direct marketing recruitment techniques