£27,275 per year + Benefits
020 7820 7332
3 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fabulous charity, dedicated to exposing corruption and challenging the systems that enable it.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to work in our Executive Office delivering a high quality administrative service, an important part of our support structure that helps us deliver on our organisational goals.
About the role
- You’ll support the Executive Office Coordinator in running an efficient and effective service
- Providing professional and high quality administrative support to the administration of the organisations boards and the three co-founders of the organisation.
- This role also has the potential to be worked on a part time basis, with a minimum of 3 days worked.
- You’ll be an experienced administrator
- Comfortable providing a professional and high quality administrative and secretarial service to senior stakeholders.
- Great organisation skills to support our Executive Office Coordinator
- Experienced in managing a high workload, juggling multiple priorities, prioritising tasks and responding to last minute requests in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- You’ll be used to working as part of a team, rolling up your sleeves and lending support when needed.
- Previous charity experience preferable
You will be rewarded through a combination of an exciting and challenging role together with a sector competitive salary and benefits package, high levels of engagement and involvement, and a commitment to your development.
Benefits include a generous leave allowance, pension scheme and health insurance as well as opportunities to work flexibly in an engaging and friendly environment.
If interested please do not hesitate to send in a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.