£12.50 - 12.50 per hour
almost 2 years ago
3 Weeks, 5 Days
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for a great educational charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Salary: £ 12.50
Hours: Full time
Temporary contract for: 3 weeks approx.
Start: January 2020
- Assist with telephone and email queries, and general office management, including distributing post, maintaining stationery stock, etc.
- Assist with set up of equipment for meetings with external stakeholders
- Assist with equipment maintenance and set up within the office
- Provide support for key events in the calendar
- Support office based volunteers and temporary staff as and when required
- Provide other administrative support, for example updating CRM records, coordinating travel for the team and taking notes at meetings, etc.
- Work as part of the team to realise the charitable aims and organisational strategic plan, contributing to key cross-departmental activities and undertake any other duties which may be reasonably requested.
- Be willing to commit to a programme of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and databases
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to prioritise workloads and work under pressure
- Shows initiative and takes personal responsibility for completing tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of office administration and office management. Experience of working as part of a team and in a busy office environment
- Adaptable and flexible
- An interest in and commitment to the values of
- Understanding of and commitment to Equal Opportunities
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.