£22k - 25k per year
020 7820 7308
almost 2 years ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are currently working with an outstanding Preparatory School to recruit their next School Administrator. This is a full-time, 3 month contract starting on Tuesday 23rd April 2019.
This vacancy is based in New Malden, Surrey and has the potential of going permanent after the initial three month contract. You will be responsible for providing administrative support and for coordinating essential services for the school.
Please note that the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) clearance along with other relevant pre-employment checks. References will be taken up and carefully checked.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the Head teacher with writing and updating documentation for all areas of compliance
- Print and organise hard copies of reports, newsletters and other regulatory information for staff members and parents
- Assist in the organisation of school trips, transport bookings, and parents evenings
- Act as the first point of contact for service providers such as cleaners, caterers and caretakers
- Support other staff members with administrative tasks when required
- Manage and update the school website and the School Information Management System
- Ensure that the school stays up-to-date with safeguarding regulations
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience as an administrator within an educational institution
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An updated DBS or happy to have one processed if successful
- Available to start by 23rd April 2019
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to the high number of applications received, only successful candidates will further contacted.