£22.5k - 24k per year + 20 days annual leave + bank holidays and xmas
HR & Finance Jobs
3 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a prestigious independent sixth form college based in Kensington.
If you have strong administrative experience, are a great communicator and a master of social media then this role could be for you!
- Assist students with confirmation of studies letters and bank registration
- Ensure all visitors are signed in and out and direct them to the right department
- Assist students and staff with booking rooms and contacting tutors and various staff
- Opening and locking up of the building
- Ensure reception is covered at all times
- Maintain an engaged presence across multiple social media platforms such as
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the Ashbourne website (College Blog)
- Work alongside the creative filming crew for College events
- Assist the Deputy Head of Administration with Health and Safety checks
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrated experience of Mac, MS Word, MS
- Excel and Gmail
- Experience of entering data and dealing with queries on a computerised system
- Experience with Social media
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and
If the above sounds interesting and you feel you have the relevant experience for this multi-faceted role then please do not hesitate to send in your CV with a brief supporting statement outlining why you are suitable.