£11 - 14 per hour
020 7820 7308
21 days ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are excited to be working with an incredible animal charity in aim of recruiting their next Interim Administrator for their Direct Marketing Team.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients Central London Office for 3 months. Our client is looking for a part-time candidate for 2 days a week. Working hours are flexible so candidates can either work 2 full days a week or 4 half days a week.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start immediately or within a one week notice period.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing general administrative support to the team
- Artwork printing and distribution
- Proof checking Laser and Print
- Writing up campaign briefs
- Raising Purchase Orders and processing invoices
- Setting up and supporting meetings
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in providing administrative support to a team
- Ability to raise PO's and process invoices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of Marketing and communications is desirable
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.