£30,298 - 38,226 per year
020 7820 7332
10 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading children’s charity in their search for an Area Business Manager. This charity have over 500 high-street stores which play a significant role in funding the charities amazing work.
If you have multi-site management experience and have a strong and responsive management style then this role could be perfect for you. Please note this role is based in the locality of Newark.
- Promoting a positive image of the charities work through the Branches
- Area and Branch Business Plans; Health and Safety issues; Volunteer complement; legislative requirements and Barnardo's policy and procedures
- Accountability for financial KPIs, identifying and implementing ways to maximise income within the most cost effective working practices
- Supporting colleagues, Retail National development and corporate initiatives
- Taking responsibility for personal development through an agreed Personal Development Plan
- Responsible for a team of Retail Branch Managers, together with their Branch staff and volunteers
- Income generation
- Monitor and report on the performance of each shop in the area, using the Area Manager Visit Report (AMVR) and take any action necessary in order to share best practise and address poor performance
- Develop and execute an annual area business plan
- Keep up to date with developments in the local retail sector and use this information to help grow the business
- Tightly manage expenditure to achieve an agreed net budget and ensure that annually agreed financial and non-financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met
If this role sounds of interest then please do not hesitate to submit a CV and cover letter (all in one word document) or get in touch with Zach Stuhldreer (0207 8207 332 / email@example.com)
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants not all applications will receive a response.