£27,540 - 30,933 per year
10 months ago
Harris Hill are seeking an Area Fundraising Manager for Scotland, Northern Ireland and the North of England on behalf of a national health charity.
This is an exciting time for the organisation as they're at the very beginning of a 3 year strategy and this role has an integral part to play as the organisation look to further develop and lead the regional fundraising team across Scotland, Northern Ireland and the North of England.
This role is home based as the successful candidate will be required to oversee a region and provide support to the community fundraising team.
Key responsibilities for the role are:
- The leadership, remote line-management and performance management for a team of home based geographically dispersed Regional Fundraisers
- Motivating and inspiring a team to deliver against KPIs, income and net contribution targets
- Contributing to the development and delivery of a community fundraising acquisition strategy to recruit new supporters
- Leadership and development of a team of 5 Regional Community Fundraisers
- Build and maintain high-value relationships with supporters to ensure retention of supporters and increasing their lifetime value
Experience and skills required
- The successful candidate will have previous experience of Community/Regional Fundraising and team leadership/management
- The successful candidate will have strong relationship management experience with the ability to effectively manage volunteers and supporters
- The successful candidate will have strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to effectively engage with key stakeholders across the organisation
- The successful candidate will have a strong IT skills including Microsoft Office and databases