£16.8k per year
020 7820 7320
8 months ago
In 2021, to support the sector's first fundraising apprenticeship the Chartered Institute is setting-up to become an End Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) as part of the Chartered Institute's professional development activities. As the ACC Officer, you'll work closely with the Assessment and Curriculum Quality Lead (ACQL) to establish and maintain processes to ensure high quality end point assessments for apprentices and be a key point of contact for external stakeholders including training providers.
- Review submissions from apprentices progressing through Gateway and ensure the Reasonable Adjustment process takes place in a timely approach.
- Ensure the confirmation process and documents are completed for End-Point Assessment readiness in line with specific assessment plan and EPAO requirements .
- Support learners, training providers , employers and others to meet requirements and/or make appeals or other requests where relevant.
- Ensure processes and procedures are followed at all times including the recording of actions and maintaining evidence of discussions, actions and outcomes.
- Support the production of assessment and support materials and carry out monitoring and evaluating processes as required.
- Lead on arranging assessment bookings and ensuring all assessment results are available for relevant stakeholders, while maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Acting as liaison to ensure high quality interactions between the assessor and learner throughout the assessment process
- Support the wider team to enable excellent service to ensure service level agreements are consistently achieved.
- Provide systems access and training to assessors and others as required.
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of the Chartered Institute's EPA offer.
- Work to improve and streamline processes and integrate the outcomes of monitoring and evaluation you have carried out as an element of your role.
- To undertake any other duties that are relevant to the job as requested by line manager.
- Experience of working with assessment programmes and administering EPAs or similar assessments.
- Working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of using communication systems (email, phone, Zoom etc.)
- Experience of using databases effectively, including accurate data entry, running reports and accessing information.
- Experience of working in an EPA role or similar.
- Experience of maintaining and developing materials, resources, processes and procedures
Salary: £16,800 per annum (FTE £28,000)
Location : Chartered Institute of Fundraising, Charter House,13-15 Carteret Street, SW1H 9DJ
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact: Shweta Prabhakar at Shweta.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 5th November 2021