£36k per year + Benefits
Perms & Temps Charity Jobs
7 months ago
I'm working with a fantastic international charity who help people in crisis around the world. They're looking to recruit an Assistant Manager - Regular Giving on a 10 month FTC. You would be responsible for leading a team overseeing the execution of fundraising campaigns from start to finish to find and sign up new donors. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Direct Marketing Manager to make a real impact.
- Overseeing operational management of regular giving campaigns using a variety of media and propositions
- Line-managing the Direct Marketing Officers, ensuring their ongoing training and development
- Sourcing and managing relationships with external agencies (such as face-to-face and telephone fundraising)
- To brief analysis requests to in-house and external analysts to ensure management information is obtained and net income/lifetime value is enhanced
-Leading and implementing key projects and strategy areas
In order to be successful you must have the following skills/experience:
- Extensive experience of working in a fast moving direct marketing environment
- Hands on experience creating and managing DM campaigns and direct experience of regular giving acquisition and retention
- Strong working knowledge of creating, managing and monitoring budgets
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with an ability to analyse and interpret results
- Be a highly innovative thinking with outstanding negotiation skills
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.