£44,866 - 52,583 per year
3 months ago
The Individual Giving department at a national children's charity is seeking a senior direct marketer to head up the acquisition, product management and new product development teams.
The role will ensure consistent strategic marketing across all areas using mass market channels to recruit new supporters. The strategic marketing element is vital to this role as there is crucial need to be more audience led in approach.
To succeed in this role you will need to be self-motivated, relish a challenge and be innovative in finding solutions to challenges.
- Lead on the development of an audience led approach for the recruitment of new supporters using mass market channels, including development of products, propositions and messaging
- Lead team in the development of commercially robust business cases, the delivery of marketing campaigns across a range of channels (including DRTV, digital, OOH, inserts, door drop, press).
- Lead on the strategic growth of legacy marketing, tribute funds and in memory income, ensuring that propositions are delivered that can be used across Individual Giving and Fundraising & Engagement.
- Ensure robust and compliant product management processes are in place for Weekly Lottery, Raffle, Letters from Santa, Raffle and any new product developed
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial experience of managing large scale DRTV, direct mail, door drops, inserts, digital and outdoor acquisition campaigns.
- Evidence of a substantial track record of commercial success in launching new products, propositions or messaging to a defined audience
- Experience in managing strategic relationships with media, data and creative agency providers including the management of SLA and performance measures, ensuring sustained high level of performance