£15.38 - 15.38 per hour
about 2 years ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a Bereavement Care Training Coordinator. You will be expected to coordinate the charity's external training programme, ensuring that a high quality service is delivered.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Bereavement Care Training Coordinator
Salary: £ 15.38ph
Hours: 24pw. At least 4 days per week, 9.30am - 3.30pm
Temporary contract for: 3 months
- Coordinate external training workshops, including taking bookings, organising speakers and trainers, liaison with groups as appropriate and arranging venues
- Ensure each party involved in the training has the relevant information they need by agreed deadlines
- Respond effectively, by email and phone, to enquiries related to training
- Maintain accurate records of all enquiries and progress status updates
- Manage the electronic availability system for Improving Bereavement Care Trainers and ensure they are kept up-to-date with transparent systems
- Work with the finance team to ensure that invoices are issued and paid
- General administration support for the Improving Bereavement Care Team
- Contribute to the successful delivery of the core aims and promote the vision and values at all times
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professional conduct
- Experience of proactively managing a busy workload
- Experience of providing general administration support to a varied team
- Experience of monitoring and maintaining accurate records
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to communicate with a range of people including health care professionals, volunteers and external organisations
- Experience of using a range of IT packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills, time management, planning and organisational skills
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV. A face to face interview will be required for successful applications.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.