£40k per year
020 7820 7308
over 1 year ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are currently working with an inspiring environmental charity in aim of recruiting their next full-time Business Analyst. This vacancy is a 2-3 month contract working within the Charity's Central London Office.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, the successful candidate will need to be available for a start date of early-mid April.
Reporting directly into the COO, your role will be to map out the charity's core business processes and give recommendations on how these can be improved.
The organisation now operates in 7 countries and has grown rapidly in staffing size over the last few years (from 10 to 90 staff members). Despite the organisations' rapid growth, a lot of the processes and systems are still operating on a manual basis. This needs to be improved to cope with staffing size and organisational reach.
Overall you will be responsible for liaising with senior stakeholder's, mapping out various processes used within the day-to-day operations of the charity, and giving recommendations on how to improve its internal functions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Liaising with senior stakeholder's in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the organisation
- Coordinating the mapping out of business functions, processes, information flows and data structures
- Helping to develop and embed a more structured approach for data storage and governance
- Reviewing the current staff structure and make recommendations for organisational development
- Working with senior staff members to specify and develop an agreed criteria for improved processes
- Flexibility to travel some travel to the organisations' Geneva office may be required
- Previous experience in a similar Business Analyst role that has required you to review and consult on day-to-day operations
- Extensive experience of evaluating processes and data before putting together appropriate business solutions
- Experience of working for a non-profit organisation is desirable
If you feel that you have the above experience required for this vacancy, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to a high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted further..