£14.37 - 14.37 per hour
about 1 year ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting a looking for a Deputy Programme Manager at a fantastic mental health organisation. We are looking a self-starter who is able to come in and get on with work with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Job Title: Business Support Administrator
Hours: Full time
Duration: 3 months
Start: 18th September
- Provide budgetary support to the Senior Associate Director, Associate Director and Director:
- Support the Senior Associate Director in the effective management of all work programmes, ensuring robust financial processes are upheld and resources are deployed effectively.
- Assist the Senior Associate Director to ensure that all projects remain within budget, working closely with the Finance Department to source the best value accommodation, travel and meeting room requirements for staff and expert reference group members.
- Manage the day-to-day processing of expenditure and invoices, checking their accuracy with management accounts each month.
- Produce monthly reports of all non-staff expenditure in NCCMH central finance records and support the Senior Associate Director with producing quarterly progress and finance reports for NICE and other funders.
- Assist the Senior Associate Director and Associate Director for Quality and Research Development in the budgetary planning and staff allocation for any new work programmes.
- Ensure that all business conducted complies with any contractual agreements.
- Proven expertise in an office environment of managing budgets and finances, event arrangement and diary management.
- Have a high degree of accuracy and numeracy with attention to detail
- Proactive with a 'can do' attitude and a sense of urgency
- Experience of setting up and maintaining general administrative support systems and monitoring systems
- IT literate, including experience of formatting MS Office documents, advanced experience of Excel spread sheets for managing budgets, use of the internet for information gathering, and maintaining websites
- Experience of assembling and presenting information to high standards
- Good attention to detail
- Good administrative skills
- Good and confident telephone manner
- Good written and communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills including email, social media and internet literacy
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.