£30k per year
020 7820 7310
3 months ago
Do you have first-class administration skills?
Are you currently an Office Manager or a Team Administrator wanting to give something back to society?
This is your chance to be part of the growth of an ambitious charity that is working hard for the betterment of children.
If this sounds interesting, you will love working for this charity. Their dream is that every child in London has the essential necessities to thrive, and you can play a vital part of the team helping them achieve their goals.
They are looking for an experienced Business Support Coordinator to support them develop as charity.
In this varied role you have the opportunity evolve with this fast-paced organisation. You will also help them with their plans to grow while retaining a warm, professional and family-orientated environment. They aim to improve & scale-up their services which will significantly increase the impact they are having many lives.
As part of your Main Responsibilities you will:
- develop and maintain the database & IT systems;
- work with the team to understand their needs;
- ensure donations are recorded appropriately on Salesforce.
- test and review administration solutions to the required needs of the team;
- manage the administration and roll-out of new products and services;
- liaise with external consultants and contractors to develop and improve the database;
- handle the basic administrative functions including maintenance & keep software up to date;
Supporting the Wider Operations of the team you will:
- train and support your team members who use the database;
- be the 'go to' Salesforce Systems Administrator;
- give basic training on Microsoft 365;
- be responsible for the administration of strategic projects;
- act as the point of contact for new and existing utilities and services with support from Department Heads;
- review administration policy;
- manage the data processing - understanding GDPR legislation & compliance;
- take responsible for Health & Safety records;
About your Skills and Experience
We are looking for a down-to-earth, creative person who shows initiative while paying attention to the detail. We hope you'll be happy to roll up your sleeves to make sure the systems are all running smoothly. This role would suit you if you have great admin skills with that touch of 'something special'.
- Strong track record in Salesforce administration (with at least 2 years experience)
- Office management experience
- Full DBS check (to be completed)
- Knowledge of H&S, Data and IT systems administration.
- Experience of negotiation & procurement
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Charity Sector Experience
The role is full-time (35 hours per week) however in keeping with the spirit of the charity & maintaining a work/life balance they will open to discussion about more flexible hours.
The deadline is 21st July