£35k per year
4 months ago
A leading animal charity is seeking a Campaign Manager to grow its existing legacy and in-memory pipeline with new enquirers by testing and executing various acquisition channels to chosen warm and cold target audiences.
- Work with the Senior Development Manager, Legacies to develop the legacy marketing acquisition strategy and tactical plan to grow the pipeline of legacy pledger base.
- Plan and project manage the annual tactical plans, managing direct marketing campaigns from end to end using a mix of offline and online channels, which includes DRTV, press, inserts, direct mail, door drop and social media/PPC to grow the existing legacy pipeline.
- Manage the services of multiple suppliers for the planning, creative, media, print and distribution, producing comprehensive written briefs with verbal discussions to ensure the output meets requirements.
Key skills and experience:
- Planning and managing donor acquisition campaigns to recruit individual supporters ideally using DRTV, direct mail, door drops, digital, inserts and press.
- Effective management of multiple key suppliers, ensuring service is to agreed standards
- Effective expenditure budget management
- Prioritising and managing multiple campaigns