£35,533 - 40,000 per year
020 7820 7302
about 2 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be supporting a leading children’s charity in their search for a Campaign’s Manager to lead on the development and delivery of one of the charity’s flagship campaigns.
This role sits within the Mass Participation team but will work across multiple departments and directorates within the organisation in order to integrate the campaign organisation wide.
Using your integrated campaign experience, you will plan and implement the campaign strategy with experts across the organisation to achieve income targets, increase supporter recruitment and increase brand engagement.
You will use your outstanding communication skills to champion the campaign through the organisation, build strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally and motivate stakeholders to maximise opportunities.
You will have a proven track record in project and budget management and the ability to identify trends, opportunities and risks.
This is an exciting role for a confident Campaign Manager to be involved in a key headline campaign for a national charity and make real impact through their work!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of successfully developing and managing integrated campaigns
- Proven senior stakeholder management experience internally and externally
- Highly developed ability to verbally convey information to a range of audiences
- Excellent written communication skills to analyse, interpret and present complex information
- Highly developed ability to establish, develop and maintain relationships
Salary - £35,533 - £40,000 (plus £3366 ILW if applicable)
Location – London (with flexible working options available)
Contract – Permanent
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@Harrishill.co.uk. This role will firmly close on Friday 20th August at 8.00am. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.